Web Designing | SEO | Internet Marketing |

An Affordable Internet Marketing and SEO Company in Florida

Google Webmaster Tool Links Issue

Hey Guys,

This morning i checked my Google webmaster account as always i do for my websites.

I just go through Back links part and i found i am not able to see external back links to my website, however i can see back links count. This is upto external back links part...

I can't see even internal links to my website. I don't know what Google webmaster account doing out there.

This is new issue generated after its pending sitemap issue. That issue took 3 days of time to resolve for my websites.

Since last one month i found there are several issue in Google webmaster account.

Hopefully it will work fine soon.

Are you experiencing the same problem with Google webmaster account...

Go for it and check now your website status at

http://www.google.com/webmasters

Regards,

Rapidvectorseo.com

SEO Services Company based in Florida US.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


eXTReMe Tracker